TRANSFORM ROUGH SONG IDEAS INTO FULL BLOWN RADIO-READY PRODUCTIONS
Watch Phil Allen take a rough guitar-vocal demo of the song “ Of This I’m Sure” by Morgan Mallory and transform it into a massive pop production.
Listen To The Before And After:
Phil explains each step of the record production process: From refining the original song idea and finding the right tempo, to recording a scratch track and adding multiple layers of instrumentation to make the song come to life.
This is an honest look at the WHOLE record making process, including mistakes, so you can learn every step that goes into producing a modern pop song.
MULTITRACKS TO BUILD YOUR RESUME
We’ve included the multitracks so you can mix the song for yourself. We’ve also included a license for you to use your mix on your website or portfolio to help you grow your mixing business.
This course is for you if:
• You’re wondering how to craft great sounding mixes in your home studio – even if you don’t own a lot of 3rd party plugins or gear.
• You want to make your home studio recordings sound amazing: You have written great songs and want to put your music out for everyone to enjoy, but you can’t seem to get the mixes and sound quality you’re looking for.
• The mixing process confuses you: You have watched lots of Youtube tutorials and learnt a ton of mixing techniques, but you’e missing a plan, a strategy to approach your mixes.
• You’re wondering how to make your mixes translate well in the real world.
• You’re looking to learn now techniques for making your mixes more spacious, achieve a defined low-end and polished vocal sound.
• You want your songs and mixes to stand out from the crowd and get noticed.
What people are saying about this course
I swear the most I’ve learned about mixing is from mastering engineers. This is the best video you’ve done in my opinion! Thanks Warren!
This is really inspiring to make music!!! The information is excellent!!!!
Phil Allen is a producer, engineer, multi instrumentalist. Starting out as Warren Huart’s intern at the age of 19, Phil has had a steep career: He became head engineer of “Harmony Studios” and later on “Spitfire Studios” where he worked with high profile producers and writers like Fraser T Smith,…Learn More
Endorsed by Legends and Pros Alike
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Don’t wait to take your mixing to the next level. You can buy Music Production With Phil Allen right now for only $97. If for any reason you don’t feel that your mixing has improved after watching this course, simply shoot us an email within 30 days and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked.