• Workflow and thought process behind producing songs: Coming up with parts, arrangement & textures.
• Miking techniques & Signal chains: Learn how to record Drums, Organ, Guitar and Bass.
• Complete Mix breakdown: Learn the techniques to craft a polished and full sounding mix:
EQ, Compression, Parallel compression, Saturation, Transient Design, Delay Reverb, Limiting & Master bus treatment.
• Editing & Comping: Picking the best parts of a performance that’ll help song to build and progress.
• How to interact with artists, A&Rs and labels: finding a good balance.
• Recording various basses and their characteristics: P-Bass, Univox & Jazz Bass.
• Bass Tips: What makes a great bass part? How to become a sought after bass player? Locking in the groove, playing techniques, finger practice, dealing with artist and clients and more.